Point-of-use colour selection for cosmetics
Consumer insights revealed issues with applying liquid foundation consistently and getting the formula right given variances of an individual’s skin tone, especially between summer and winter months and allowing for holidays and sun exposure.
ITCM developed an intelligent, last-minute mixing system for liquid foundation, in conjunction with design consultancy Smallfry. The dispenser contains two ingredients, a base foundation and a separate liquid to provide tonal range. A dial on the dispenser allows the user to easily adjust the amount of each liquid dispensed, ensuring the optimal range of colours to suit individual and changing needs.
The concept provides the consumer with ultimate flexibility and choice. In addition, the concept lends itself to ‘refillable’ packaging concepts, helping to reduce carbon footprint through minimising packaging waste. The concept can also be applied in a variety of markets such as food, sunscreen and medical as well as the concept illustrated here.
- Powder Dosing into Blisters
- Dow Corning Plasma Processing
- Singulated Processing of Tablets
- R&D Platform for Tablet Processing
- New Technology for a legacy Brand
- Robotic Medical Device Assembly
- High-speed Device Assembly
- High-speed Vacuum Brick Packing
- Late-Stage Cosmetic Colour Select
- Novel Tablet Processing
- High-speed Holograph Application
- Innovative Packaging for Tobacco
- High-speed Moulding and Panning
- Presentation Packaging
ITCM has many case studies that cover a wide variety of different technologies and market sectors. Click below for details.
Get in touch with ITCM today:
tel. +44 (0)2476 421100